|Drug Name:||Xanax (Alprazolam)|
|Available Packages:||30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 160, 240, 300 pills|
|Payment Method:||VISA, MASTERCARD|
|Shipment:||Express Delivery Service|
|Buy Now From:||NoRxPharmaStore24|
One of the Best Anti-Anxiety Drugs is Xanax
Usually, the drug is prescribed by neuropathologists or psychiatrists. The medicine has an international name – Alprazolam. It’s a tranquilizer. It has a slight sedative effect, reduces the excitability of the nerve centers of the thalamus and hypothalamus. Since these parts of the brain are responsible for the sensory and neuroendocrine activity of the brain, one can guess that their excessive excitement negatively affects the body. Xanax helps to stop the negative process.
Instructions for use recommend taking it to people suffering from:
- Depression, during which patients are in a depressed mental state.
- Panic attacks, accompanied by unmotivated fears, pronounced anxiety, and negative somatic conditions.
- Disorders of the central nervous system.
The drug Xanax increases the duration and depth of sleep, eliminates nightmares, relieves emotional stress.
Who Should Not Take Xanax?
Like any drug, this drug has contraindications. They need to pay special attention: pills affect the central nervous system, so their misuse can lead to particularly dangerous consequences.
The drug is not prescribed for people suffering from:
- Hypersensitivity to the components that make up the tablets or to the main therapeutic substance.
- Various respiratory disorders.
- Liver failure.
- Motor disorders due to malfunctioning of the cerebellum or frontal lobes.
- Nocturnal cessation of breathing.
The medicine is contraindicated in case of alcohol, drug, or drug poisoning. Combining this drug with alcohol can cause death. Xanax (Alprazolam) should be taken with extreme caution in patients with psychosis, depression, and disorders of the brain structure of organic origin. In this case, the drug can cause a paradoxical reaction, aggravating the symptoms up to suicidal tendencies. It is not recommended to use Xanax medicine for pregnant women, adolescents, and the elderly.
How does Xanax (Alprazolam) Work?
The neurons of the brain, which in medical language are called gamma receptors, are responsible for the feeling of anxiety and fear in the human body. When they work normally, a person’s fear is a defensive reaction. If, for some reason, the gamma receptors become too active, the fear gets out of control. A person is overcome by unmotivated anxiety, irrational anxiety. The more active the receptors work, the stronger the anxiety. And the faster the gamma receptors burn out. Kind of a vicious circle. Xanax (the instructions for use do not mention this, but specialists know this feature of the drug’s action) removes this condition very quickly. But there is also the flip side of the coin.
It is this speed that causes addiction to the tranquilizer. The drug is quickly excreted from the body, so withdrawal symptoms often occur even in those who take pills in accordance with all the doctor’s recommendations.
Dependence can be recognized by signs that appear in the interval between taking the drug:
- Dullness of consciousness and emotions.
- Shaking, shaking.
- Headaches, nausea.
- Hypersensitivity to noise, light.
- In some cases, everything ends in death.
Side Effects of Xanax: Effects on the Nervous System
At the beginning of treatment, most patients experience drowsiness after taking the medicine. During this time, you can not drive vehicles. It is recommended to be especially careful when crossing streets and in other situations requiring special attention. There may be muscle weakness, trembling of the arms or legs. Over time, in some patients, the symptoms disappear without discontinuation of the drug, but in others, they may remain for a long time. Headaches, attacks of aggression, or bad mood are possible. In this case, therapy with Xanax is advised to cancel the instructions for use.
Other Side Effects
Xanax may cause other adverse reactions. Side effects include the following pathologies and conditions:
- Agranulocytosis, the symptoms of which are severe intermittent chills, sore throat, fatigue.
- Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia or neutropenia.
- Dry mouth or excessive saliva production.
- Diarrhea or constipation.
- Violation or increased appetite.
- Impaired liver and/or kidney function.
- Nausea, discomfort in the epigastrium, vomiting.
- Violation of the menstrual cycle in women.
- Urinary incontinence or difficulty passing urine.
- Change in libido in a positive or negative direction.
Whether it is worth canceling the tranquilizer, the doctor decides for each patient individually. However, it must be remembered that both overdose and withdrawal of the drug cause a number of unpleasant and sometimes severe symptoms. Among the most notable patients are depression of consciousness and respiratory failure.
Doctors add more tachycardia or bradycardia, less often – a coma.
How to Take an Anxiolytic
Xanax (Alprazolam) is prescribed based on the diagnosis of the patient. The daily rate is divided into several doses.
Start treatment with minimal doses, then increase the amount of the substance:
- Anxiety, stress – up to 4 mg per day.
- Depression – 4.5 mg.
- Panic attacks – the dosage is selected in accordance with the condition and characteristics of the patient. You can increase it by 1 mg every 4 days
The maximum duration of taking the drug is 3 months. Otherwise, a dependence develops.